We are honoured to present your 2019 Business Woman of the Year Finalists!
2019 has been a record-breaking year for the Women of the Year Luncheon and Awards, with the greatest number of nominations ever received in this category. Over 500 women were nominated, making the judges job of narrowing the field down to just 10 finalists, a massive challenge.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we present your Finalists…
- Sarah Boden – Business and Marketing Director, Imagine Theatre Ltd
- Debbie Francis – Managing Director, Direct Rail Services
- Jennie Gubbins – Senior Partner, Trowers & Hamlins LLP
- Jennie Johnson MBE – CEO, Kids Allowed Ltd
- Jenny Johnston – Training and Development Manager, KMF Group Ltd
- Zofia Ludwig – Company Director, Expert In Mind Ltd
- Carmel McKinney OBE – Non-Exec Chairperson, Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service
- Nnenna Osuji – Medical Director and Deputy Chief Executive (Consultant Haematologist), Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Kate Stewart – Director, Kate Stewart Enterprises
- Kate Tague – Exec Principal/ CEO, WMG Academy for Young Engineers
Congratulations to all our Finalists!
A massive thank you to our selection panel:
- Dr Sharon Redrobe OBE – CEO of Twycross Zoo and Business Woman of the Year 2015
- Sally Preston – Owner/CEO of Kiddylicious (sold in 2018) and Business Woman of the Year 2018
- Fiona Allan – Artistic Director & CEO of Birmingham Hippodrome and Winner of ‘Women with Edge Award’ 2018.
We also extend our thanks to WOTY Director and former winner of Business Woman of the Year, Emma Elston, for overseeing the judging process.
Come and support all our Finalists at this year’s luncheon and awards on Friday 25th October at The Hilton Birmingham Metropole.